Friday, May 10, 2013

Spring

So thankful that we can experience some of the springtime, even though I am quite sure it will be HOT summer before we know it!

We had this amazing visitor (a cedar waxwing) to our bird bath right outside our kitchen window the other morning. So beautiful and stayed to graze, bath, and drink for a long time! We saw our first ever Oriole on our feeder, but he didn't stay long enough for a picture!



And my first tulips at our home, the boys and I planted last fall are blooming. I LOVE them so much and already know we will be planting more this fall to enjoy next spring! They are gorgeous!

2 comments:

Leese said...

I know you already know that tulips are my fave!!! They are beautiful!!! YAY...about time Spring has sprung!!

Anneke said...

Why am I not surprised you love tulips...:-)