Daddy wears hooded sweatshirts or 3/4 zip sweatshirts to work. I didn't notice what kind Daddy wore yesterday, but I soon realized when VW started going thru his dresser drawers looking for a hooded sweatshirt versus what was laid out for him to wear!
VW: I want a hooded sweatshirt.
Mommy: You wore your only one yesterday.
VW continues to dig thru his dresser drawers adamant that he had another one.
VW: I have a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt.
Mommy: You do, but it is probably too small.
VW: Here it is!!
So, I help put it on him put it on to verify that I was right!
VW: Mommy, you put it on too TIGHT!
Or it is too small; he wore it anyway!
[I headed to my fav second-hand store and picked him up a couple hooded sweatshirts, so he can be like his Daddy!]
No comments:
Post a Comment