We took the plunge and for my birthday (well, it just happened to be my birthday), we got ourselves the great family van. Now this thing is amazing!! Daddy sure knows how to find them and if Mommy gets to drive a van, she gets the best Daddy can afford (Daddy always wants the best for Mommy). This van is like a living room on wheels! I feel very blessed that I now have the “baseball van” to safely travel with my boys and the most exciting part…pick up my niece and nephews, friends, and other family members all in one vehicle! (And I think Daddy is a little happy to takeover Mommy’s SUV; however, Daddy’s truck will be dearly missed!)
So, I consider the new van a badge of motherhood, part of my journey; a journey that I am enjoying every minute! VW most exciting part? He gets to watch movies (although he thought he could watch one on the way to Cousin NRs house 2 blocks away) and when he goes to Nana and Papas house "we will have matching vans!"
On to the next step in my amazing life of motherhood, now if I could only figure out how to open the doors…

1 comment:
WOW!! You took the plunge!!! It's a very nice looking ride! I still swear I will never do it....even though every single mom who does loves their van! Can't wait to check it out!
Post a Comment