Thursday, February 2, 2012

110%

I won't apologize that everything I do, I give a 110%. Or that I know and expect that the result of the relationship, product, contribution, etc. will make a difference that only I could have brought to the table and "it" will be good, if not great! This is who I am, the way God made me, and how I live my life. I shouldn't have to apologize for it!


BUT...


I will apologize for not choosing wisely what I give a 110% to. 


Please forgive me - God, family, and friends - for giving of myself in the wrong order and only what is left. May I be like the women in Proverbs who pursues wisdom in God to determine my proper priorities so I am not destructive but life-giving.


The wise women builds her house, 
but with her hands the foolish one tears her down. 
Proverbs 14:1

2 comments:

Leese said...

I could have seriously written that exact same post!

SDI said...

I know! ;-) one of the reasons I cherish our friendship! So glad we accomplish things together versus be competition!! Can't wait to have our families hang out soon!!