In October when I uploaded these adorable, priceless pictures of DG being DG, I am sure I was going to write a sweet description of how he melts my heart and how I love the way he plays so innocently, how he is always going on adventures ("is your trip for business or pleasure?") but not without giving me his tight bear hug and puckered lipped kiss. However life happened and I never typed up a story or detailed description describing the wonderful memories of these days and moments.
So today when I opened up this file and once again saw his sweet smile and big eyes peering at me, my heart fluttered and I forget (momentarily) that last night he screamed at me (I MEAN SCREAMED), he hit me, and he told me "No Mommy!" and I remind myself that some moments we shine and other moments we don't but with God's guidance and help, we are molding these precious little boys to be Godly men. And he really is my little, sweet, innocent guy who I just want to pick up, squeeze close and never let go...but I guess we are expanding our wings and growing up (at least for a 3-year-old).
Love you with all my heart and give me patience for the next "adventurous trip" in our lives.



1 comment:
Love the last shot! Great lesson.
Post a Comment