Monday, December 30, 2013

I AM

Asking questions and continuous learning is very much a part of life and I hope that I can be as inquisitive as our young, growing boys to seek wisdom. As important as it is to seek wisdom, who you are seeking insight from is just as important. I fervently pray that our boys will seek Godly counsel and surround themselves with Godly men.


As we near the end of 2013 and I think about the year ahead, I seek to continue to grow in my relationship with God, seeking wisdom, comfort, and council…affirming who He is in my life.

 
Five Important Questions – Five Right Answers to Hold Close to My Heart

Who’s Going to Guide Me?

“I am the Light of the World.”  John 8:12

Who’s Going to Satisfy Me? (not WHAT – WHO)

          “I am the Bread of Life. He who comes to me will never go hungry.”  John 6:35

Who’s Going to Save Me?

          “I am the Resurrection and the Life.”  John 11:25

Who’s Going to Love Me?

          “I am the Good Shepherd.”  John 10:11

Who’s Going to Strengthen Me?

          “I am the True Vine.”  John 15: