Let’s have party! Let’s have a party! VWs beloved ma (aka pacifier) is on the curb today! Its garbage day!
VW has had his occasionally BM accidents overnight, always when he refuses to take a break in his life to go (such a hard thing, when life is so much fun). So, Monday night was one of those particular nights. We told him that if he has an accident overnight the ma was gone. He said “ok”.
As predicted we woke to the nasty smell. I cleaned him up and didn’t say much about his consequence. Tuesday night getting ready for bed, he told us he couldn’t have his ma anymore and that was that!
We’ve praised him, sang my goofy celebration songs, and he is very proud of himself!
Daddy asked him what we should do to celebrate. VW said we should have a “cutting party.” So, I guess we will get out our scissors and some paper and start cutting!
Life is so simple when you are three!
Ma Montage
You've lived life with me,
but life goes on without you!
 |
| We went on wagon rides together. |
 |
| You were with me the first time I sat in the grass. |
 |
| When I cuddle with Mommy, you were there. |
 |
| You were there, even when I had crazy hair after my bath. |
 |
| When I rested in Bailey's bed. |
 |
| When I hid from Daddy in the couch cushions! |
 |
| When I helped Daddy landscape! |
 |
| When I wrestled Kelty! |
 |
| Even NR helped me out sometimes! He prefers his thumb! |
 |
| More playtime with Daddy! |
 |
| When I showed off my knees. |
 |
And when I tried to convince DG he needed a ma
[didn't work]. |
2 comments:
Congrats VW!
Way to go VW!!! Bye bye ma!! I have 2 thumb suckers....cant just throw those away....bummer.
Post a Comment