Since daylight savings and the end of the "ma," VW has been going to his room at bedtime, but tells us he is not tired. We let him have his quiet time...we can hear him playing with his cars, reading books, and other times we are not quite sure what he is doing. How can such a little guy stomp so loudly?
A couple nights ago, we could hear him playing and then like most nights it became quiet. When I headed upstairs to go to bed, this is what I found!
He is too cute, never leaves his bedroom, but opens his door and finds a comfortable postition to sleep. Don't know if he thinks he will catch us going to bed and grows exhausted or if this is really the best place in the house sleep.
Nigh-nigh VW. Nigh-nigh VW. Nigh-nigh VW. It's time to say nigh-nigh.
We love VW. We love VW. We love VW. It's time to say nigh-nigh.
1 comment:
aaaaawwwwwwww! he is so darling. I LOVE sleeping babies! Why do they have to grow up so fast.
Post a Comment