He informed me that he is most excited to do his "works". He obviously enjoys the thrill of meeting his goals! (sounds like someone else I know).
A typical boy, when we asked if he wanted a special first day of school outfit, he thought it was appropriate to wear his monkey sticking a banana in his ear. Since the random "banana" is the word of the summer, seems perfect!
A few quick poses before we meet the mob at Norris!
There were many, many questions in preparation for the big day. Our child who has to know each plan down to the minute. I won't know what line to stand in. I wonder where I will sit. I wonder what our work plans will be. We reassured him that none of his friends knew and they will all get to learn together.
Here we found the line!
And our cousin...both super, excited that they will be in the same class this year. Fun, loving competition. And we quickly learned that we may learn more about what goes on in the classroom when the other shares with us what happened....today NR had to almost move for talking!
Ms C will be his teacher for the next three years. We are thrilled to have her as a wonderful teacher for VW.
Catching up with friends before the march into the school.
And off he goes...
Here is to a wonderful year in first grade. VW bounced in the house after his first day and exclaimed, "My first day was awesome!"






No comments:
Post a Comment