VWs excitement as he cheers on his team, makes sires, I am watching, and his focus is fun to watch. Such a great all-American pastime with great friends.
This is what it looks like when I try to capture opening season and your younger brother is jealous.
First play of the game...VW loved being the pitchers helper, outfield, and catcher this summer.
Warming up and watching his teammate.
Great hit and fist pump from first base Coach Dad.
Little brother giving big bro a thumbs up. Great play!
Coach Dad pumping up the team!
At practice, DG tried on the catchers helmet. Hmm...I wonder what this is like.
Daddy helping VW with all the catchers gear...I think Daddy's done that a few times in his life!
During the first part of the season, DG and I hung out in the van for our own special sitting. He thought it was pretty cool to be in the front of the van.
Always have our friend Ty to cheer and play with! Go big brothers!
Rain or shine...we cheered VW on!
They had a great season, played while together, loved the game and improved with every hit, catch and throw. They were undefeated.













No comments:
Post a Comment