Saturday, December 20, 2014

Pre-Gift Opening

Lately all I can do is laugh. Seriously these boys are too precious and are in such a goofy, fun stage. I could try to reel them in, change their craziness and passion, and become more and more frustrated when they continue with all the shenanigans. Or laugh and simply do my best to enjoy the moment. Reality...you get a little of both.

So for pre-gift opening the traditional picture in front of the tree begins. AND the shenanigans remain.

First you practice the pose without your mama. Looking good boys!


 Then you try a few while your puppy begs for a tummy rub.


Try the 3-year-old squinty grin for good measure.
 
  
One more, cuz that's all we got people.


Next one of just mom and dad (and the puppy).
 

 Oh wait...DG climbs in...strike a pose.


 Now a little brotherly love...


 Or throw down...


So you can strike your own pose.
 

 Wrapped up with some tickle-wrestling...


 
Yep, I'd say this photo op is done and pretty much captures reality. Not too bad!

No comments: