Sunday, November 30, 2014

Our Family Room Tree

The boys were super excited to decorate their tree this year. The always help with both of our trees. I just try to care less about the overall splendor on this tree and appreciate for what it is...a beautiful, colorful tree decorated by a 3 and 6 year old!

Of course, they were as goofy as ever...singing, dancing, dropping ornaments, decorating in the exact same spot, posing, hitting, wrestling, and laughing the whole time.



Finding the perfect spot!


This ornament is sure beautiful!


Even though there is more tree on the other side,
I will just reach over your head.



And I will stand on the toy box and stretch
as far as possible to decorate up here.



My favorite is when the ornaments are all next to each other!


Even better if you can put as many as possible on the same branch!






Never did take a picture of the final masterpiece! But it was a fun time decorating and enjoying the excitment of the season!

No comments: