A few things overheard at our home:
VW - I'm amazing because I have a family who loves me and helps me.
VW - I don't like Dora cuz she talks in Spanish. Mom-She is supposed to help you learn. VW-Oh!
DG - I don't want to be home all alone with Bailey and Kelty cuz then I would have to cook something.
VW - I know I look a little good.
DG - You have to wait for me or I will punch you. That's your options mom.
DG - I am getting so so big. I won't go to preschool, I will just be a dad.
Mom - What do you want? DG-What did Vince say? Mom-Peanut Butter. DG-I want peanut butter.
DG - Mommy, sometimes when you're going to the bathroom and daddy is changing, I pick my nose.
VW - uh, mom, you need to do some laundry (as he weaves thru my sorted laundry pile).
Mom - You need to introduce yourself. like, Hi my name us Drew what's yours? DG-Drew.
DG took VWs hat. VW - you don't just take people's hat without asking. It's a commandment.
VW - Admiring himself in the full length mirror VW comments never seen myself naked before. His expression was that of approval.
DG - ahh, give me a Kleenex, I can feel my booger when I go like this *snif*
VW - Don't saw my foot off. Then squeals with delight.
VW - I think I have a good idea!
VW - Hey, look all the robbers! I mean robins!
VW & DG - It's a home day not a buddies day. Cheers, applause, jumping.
DG - Mommy I have to go potty, get up, or you get wet!
DG - Baby June took it!
DG - Singing..."oh, oh-o" that's the part I know from buddies!
DG - I lub, lub, lub it!
VW - Look The setting of the sunset! What an awesome sunset God made. I wish we could take a picture. I will take one with my min,d it is so beautiful.
DG-God is everywhere, he is in the dark, in my heart, everywhere..
VW- and tonight we can even see him in the sunset.
No comments:
Post a Comment