Headed out to the out field for some warm-up catch with his friend, Tanner. Tanner is from buddies and was in Kindergarten this year, they were so excited to re-connect!
First time at bat...home run (well, actually great hit passed the short stop, but when you hit last in the batting order, you run all the bases...home run)!
Although its a side shot, you can see this little guy is beaming! So thrilled to be playing!
Coach Cory sends them out to the in-field for play.
VW played left one inning and third another inning. He did really well in both positions.
Great first game boys. Each one hit well and there wasn't too much fighting over the ball. Daddy did a great job getting the boys in hitting order and maintained some order in the dug-out. I think it will be a fun season.
VW exclaimed, "I've been to baseball games, but I've never been in my own baseball game!"
We ended with a Daddy baseball tradition...some ice cream as DQ. What a fun day!

1 comment:
How fun! MI must be so proud! :-)
Post a Comment