Thursday, March 20, 2014

Today is Your Day!

The month of February was dedicated to Dr. Seuss at buddies. Lots of great Dr. Seuss books were read and enjoyed and the amount of amazing art projects displayed was tremendous. While, parents were constantly reminded about a dress-up day at the end of the month, that this mom only thought about casually. Then two days before the big event VW inquired excitedly, "what am I going to dress up as?" "Ummm..." is not the right response. A quick search on Pinterest, a trip to the second-hand store, fabric store and party supply store, I had it...nothing better than dressing up like Thing 1 and Thing 2 with your little brother.

Boy did these two thrive, giggle and make Thing 1 and Thing 2 too close to reality! Words can not describe the events of the morning, but pictures are priceless!














And one final snapshot with VWs friends.
Our boys are so amazing and I love the way the interact with each other, even when it as rambunctious as Thing 1 and Thing 2, because why fit in when you born to stand out? For you two have brains in your head and feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So...get on your way!

2 comments:

Anneke said...

I love the third picture of them both smiling. TOO CUTE!

Leese said...

They are so adorable!!