Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Glad I'm Not a Turkey

We enjoyed VWs last Thanksgiving program at Love and Learn. He was an adorable pilgrim and did I great job singing. We could hear him nice and clear! He also danced around the tee-pee adorably, but when I told him I liked it, he informed me, "I walked around the tent, mom!"

The program ended up being mostly in unintentional rounds! It was very loud and clear with the left ahead of the right! Lots of parental giggling!






VW proud to stand with his teacher, Ms. Susan




I'm glad I'm not a turkey, a turkey, a turkey.
I'm glad I'm not a turkey on Thanksgiving day.
They stuff you and bake you and then they will taste you. 
I'm glad I'm not a turkey on Thanksgiving day.


2 comments:

Leese said...

What an ADORABLE pilgrim!!!!!

Anneke said...

TOO CUTE! Love the unintentional rounds!