Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Time for a Field Trip

Last week I had the opportunity to enjoy a beautiful morning with VW and his classmates for a field trip to the zoo. I was in charge of VW and his best friend, Brandtly. They had so much fun! I kept them on the go and they were wiped out, but we got to see and experience so many great things together!

Many people commented on how cute my boys were or inquired their age. They are both super cute, five-year-olds (excuse me, Brandtly is 5 1/2, he informed me multiple times) even if I can only claim one of them as my own.

Here is a photo trip of our morning together:


 

This baby seal was born that morning.
They empty the water, because when baby seals
are born they don't know how to swim!!

The lion cubs are getting to so big. This one
wanted a snuggle from his mama.
Mama heard the big daddy growling
and came right up to the window!

A wonderful lady gave the boys bread
to feed the Koi. They loved it!!
 




Time for a fun trip over the zoo on the Skyfari!



I was nervous, this was a long ways up!
Staying very still at the Butterfly Exhibt.
The zoo keeper said that if really still the
butterfly may land on you!


Time for a train ride!
Better check where we are at and where we will arrive!






And, boys will be boys, you never walk the normal
path when there is so many other fun, high, balancing,
'dangerous' paths to explore!
 


2 comments:

Leese said...

What fun!!!!!

Anneke said...

You too must have been exhausted!