Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Yarn Easter Eggs

VW was in desparate need of some Mommy time. It does not take much for this momma to agree, so Mommy Day it was. Seen a really cure idea on Pinterest for an egg garland, so I thought this was the perfect activity for us to spend time together, chat, and decorate the house for Easter.

VW was all set and really excited to play with the balloons.




Good thing Mom has a lot of hot air.


I am not quite sure how I could forget...but VW does not like to get dirty, so the startch part became my sticky, messy job. Nothing like a craft project with your little guy by yourself!

However, he was really good detangling the string across the room.



Waiting for the startch to dry (note to self...use less starch next time).


Final result...



Next time Mom wants to do a messy project, she will do it when the boys go to bed and save the clean projects for Mommy Days.

No comments: