Mommy laughed with Papa K when we lamented on where the time has gone. We were talking about Aunt Ks birthday in December and how it seems like yesterday I was 25...I had to remind Papa K that I was 25 ten years ago and a lot has happened in 10 years!!
Daddy and the boys let Mommy sleep in until 7:30. Such a nice treat!
VW picked out a yummy ice cream cake
by selecting the one with orange frosting;
Mommy's favorite color!
by selecting the one with orange frosting;
Mommy's favorite color!
Had to have cousins over to help eat,
because you don't want to have too many leftovers!
because you don't want to have too many leftovers!
Everybody enjoyed their share!
VW signed the perfect card for Mommy!
What a great break in Mommy's routine!
Thanks for a great birthday weekend!
Look forward to another fun year ahead!
Look forward to another fun year ahead!


2 comments:
Happy Birthday friend! Hope the next 35 are just as memorable!
Glad you had a great birthday! What a full and beautiful life you live!
Post a Comment