Sunday, December 16, 2012

What Did You Say?

Our house has been on quite an adventure lately. It seems we are full of intriguing information, commentary, and insights. We are stretching and growing every day, and this does not just include the boys, but mommy and daddy are learning a lot as well.

Like, when asking VW what his favorite animal was (goal to pick out some fun slippers), we learned that he likes "cows, sheep, dogs, DG, kitties, and Cliffords!" None, of these options for the great tiger, monkey, turtle, etc. slipper options! And we know DG is quite the active boy, however, we did not know he was an animal!


"Mommy, your hair is pretty like that..."


"This car is the fastest, except God's faster." 


"I have a big mouth." (said after hiding fruit snacks from Nana).


"You can pray any time you want. Let's pray right now...thank you for making me, thank you for making DG. I like him. That's it."


"I did three things and you didn't even have to ask me. May I go to NRs now?"


While helping me wrap DGs Christmas presents, VW was in awe. "Look Mom, this one has a remote! Maybe we could share it!?!"


"Come on Dad, let's wrestle. Wrestling and tickling is the same thing. No, zurberts, remember? Or DG will bite!"


1 comment:

Leese said...

I never want the 'random' comments to end! Can we keep them small and random forever!?!?!??! please, please please