Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Beautiful Bride ~ Stressed Photographer

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to capture on "film," preserve the wedding day of Cousin T and groom BB. She was a beautiful bride and I was one nervous photographer. I think I captured a few good pictures. And although the day was long and exhausting for me...as I kept telling Cousin T...enjoy the moment, feel the warm sun and breeze, breathe and at the end of the day you will be married.


Here are few of the moments...we wish you many years of marriage bliss!















We were so proud of VW. He walked down the aisle, stood during the entire ceremony without being too much of a distraction, and we think he was pretty proud of himself.


I also learned a few things about myself. One, I've always loved the art of photography and have used it as an artistic outlet for myself in my life...I think I will continue to use it as such. Second, I know why photographers charge so much! What a long day, especially when you do not know what you are doing, but felt like I did the best I could. Third, I think I will keep my day job and my photography hobby (maybe that is number one again)!



2 comments:

Leese said...

Way to Go Steph! Job well done! Beautiful photos!

Anneke said...

Great pictures! And yes, it IS stressful, isn't it?! Weddings are the hardest.